B2B focused group that blends the mastermind concept with networking ideas.
We are made up of small and medium sized business owners and commissioned sales people.
Our goal is to address the challenges of this particular niche – Business to Business.
[su_youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvRZByMlqXc”] [/su_youtube]
- We meet on the first and third Wednesdays of each month. The meetings begin at 12:00 and typically last 2 hours.
- The focus is the sharing of ideas and business concepts, along with personal growth and shared experience to help each other grow our business, as well as on a personal level.
- The meetings are usually open discussions with the topics being raised by the members that attend. If there is a visitor, we take the time to introduce ourselves with the standard 1 minute elevator speech and spend a small amount of time learning about the visitor and their business before moving onto new topics.
- Networking happens as a natural result of the relationships that grow out of the associations and meetings.
- Members are strongly encouraged to bring guests to the meeting to help bring new ideas, fresh business concepts, and to grow the network.